2021 TECH SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike, Tread & digital platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Pelotons 10-week-long virtual summer internship program, which takes place from June 8 to August 13, 2021, will allow you to put your classroom learnings into practice at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Our curriculum focuses on professional advancement opportunities (think networking & mentorship), skills development, & on the job training across departments. Please note, this is a US-based remote internship program.
Peloton is an inclusive, team-centric organization, & our internship program is no exception. You will be a valuable, contributing member of our team. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere - so be sure to bring them with you. Together, we go far!
TECH INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for the purpose-driven, challenge-chasing individuals to support our teams in the following areas:
- Backend Software Engineering
- Frontend Software Engineering
- Mobile Software Engineering (iOS)
- Mobile Software Engineer (Android)
- Android Firmware Engineering
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Machine Learning Engineering
*Please select two of these groups when submitting your application*
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be committed to work 40hrs per week (exact schedule may vary) between June 8 - August 13, 2021
- Graduating class of 2022 in a college/university, community college or vocational program
- Be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or other related engineering experience
- Be passionate about technology, new ideas, & always willing to learn new things
- Care about being in an inclusive environment, respecting others, & making them feel welcome
- Have an acute attention to detail & dedication to quality
- Work with an Agile development environment with peer engineers on a daily basis to scope, develop & deliver a software experience that realizes the product strategy
- Enjoy tech talks, katas, lunch & learns & geek out over programming languages, architecture, category theory, or whatever engineering topic you are passionate about
- Enjoy talking to product, design & business stakeholders to better understand the problem space
WHAT YOULL GAIN:
- EXPLORE: with this immersive, hands-on (albeit virtual) experience, you will receive an inside look at a potential career path within your chosen field
- NETWORK: throughout your internship, you will interact with a variety of teammates within your department & beyond, allowing you to form lasting professional relationships. Youll have access to all our Slack channels to connect with your new team members.
- GROW: You will receive many opportunities to contribute to projects & experience first-hand what we do & how we do it. We are also committed to helping you develop key skills, such as presenting & managing projects. By the end of your internship journey, youll have a better understanding of our business & the various career paths you can pursue with Peloton.
- PLAY: Live well & have fun! We believe that taking the time to play is critical. You will have opportunities to connect with -- & laugh with -- your cohort over a variety of virtual social events, instructor talks, group classes, & more.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to become an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton promotes equal employment opportunities & prohibits discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status.