At Rubicon Project, the Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM), as a part of our Seller Accounts team, plays a crucial role in maximizing our integrations with our publisher customers. Our TAMs are experts in the Rubicon Project platform & the programmatic landscape & provide guidance in how our customers integrate with us. They are responsible for assisting with integration management & providing resources & insight to help customers achieve their revenue goals. If you have experience in the digital advertising field with strong analytical aptitude & excellent customer service & technical skills, we have a great opportunity for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to Seller Accounts team & their customers during integrations
- Analyze & optimize existing integrations
- Define & improve integration & optimization processes, documentation, & best practices
- Provide product feedback to product teams
- As part of their duties, they regularly interact w/ customers within an assigned area to ensure products are functioning well & advise them of opportunities for additional services & product solutions.
- Maintain close communication with larger customers, as well as facilitate communication with Solutions Engineering as necessary.
- Identify potential areas of concern for customers before they arise
- Make recommendations based on their recognition of a customers current & future product solution needs during their continued business relationship.
- Travel required to existing/potential customers based on support needs of the customer/account management team's direction.
- Bachelors degree required. Mathematics, statistics, economics, or finance background a plus.
- 4 years of relevant ad tech experience
- Outstanding computer skills including spreadsheets (i.e. Excel) & presentation software (i.e., PowerPoint).
- Self-starter, with demonstrated track-record of executing & delivering excellent results with speed.
- Professional demeanor & excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Innovative thinker that can adapt to a changing environment quickly & easily.
- Ability to function independently, while also actively communicating with teammates.
- Able to effectively juggle multiple tasks & prioritize.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.