Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets.
This role is part of the Partner Marketing team who focuses on scaling the management of our supply partners & ultimately empowering these partners to discover commercial growth opportunities. Our target audience includes a diverse range of accommodations globally, who are currently in a partnership or in the process of partnering with Booking.com.
As a Partner Marketing Program Manager, you will have ownership of setting the roadmap & development of a Content Education Strategy for our partners. In this role you will be responsible for defining & creation of content that will educate our partners when it comes to growing their revenue, enhancing their operations & improving the traveller experience. You will be working with a range of stakeholders within the company, from e.g. Research, Product, Marketing, Client Services & Local Partner Services. The impact of your work will be on a global scale, making the lives of our 2 million + partners better.
This is a new role & your impact comes from your accountability in prioritizing the right focus, & key result deliverance through creating a strong data-driven backlog. Your ability to set a strategy, achieve performance objectives, while entrepreneurially investing, testing & learning is critical for success in this role.
You will be part of the team that is responsible for content marketing to our existing partner base through digital channels, to empower our partners to run & grow their business.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders including our UX & Platform owners to leverage our content & create an experience that suits the needs of end user.
- Develop a content strategy that inspires users to better understand & more efficiently achieve their key business goals using the booking.com ecosystem & beyond
- Complete ownership of the development, implementation & content management of the online education strategy & delivery for our partners.
- Identify, define, design & develop an educational roadmap, based on the needs of our different partner segments as well as our internal stakeholder needs.
- Use data to set learning objectives/opportunities & work with our Product Marketing Managers to design education that align with these.
- Establish long-term, productive relationships within the organization.
- Investigate, test & develop new opportunities that contribute to your areas success.
- 5+ years of proven experience in content design & building educational processes. Preferably across regions in multiple languages.
- Proven experience in capturing, managing & distributing knowledge across large organizations, leading to new initiatives that improve efficiency & partner (customer) satisfaction.
- Business acumen to quickly understand Bookings objectives & key results & the way all parts of the company work together to realise our ambitions.
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate across teams & parts of the organisation to deliver results.
- Experience working in a Business-to-Business marketing environment, preferably with small business owners across cultures & languages.
- Strong & high energy team player with a high degree of flexibility & positive communication that motivates & influences achievement of team objectives.
- Exceptional oral & written communication with the ability to facilitate discussions with executives & execution teams.
- Creative thinker with excellent analytical skills & learning mindset.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, & manage time efficiently. High performer with the ability to manage parallel tracks & expectations for project scope changes, seeing intersection points, & mitigating risks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that changes rapidly.