As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented & virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before! Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative & interactive development, analytics, & monetization.
As the Digital Marketing Manager for Unity, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction that delivers value to users across the Unity ecosystem. You will partner closely with various cross-functional marketing teams to deliver high-impact campaigns & overall digital marketing coordination across the company. This role will focus on our Asset Store located at AssetStore.Unity.com as well as coordinate various industrial vertical products on Unity.com.
What youll be doing
- Help the Digital Marketing campaigns team to help drive traffic & revenue online for Unity products
- Be the subject matter authority on Digital Marketing, providing strategic advice to cross-functional partners on ways to grow the business for specific products & campaigns
- Build Digital Marketing strategies & playbooks that utilize all relevant digital channels & forecast Digital Marketing revenue goals to pace to weekly/monthly/quarterly by product & channel
- Identify & communicate clear insights & areas of opportunity for revenue growth across teams
- Own the Digital Marketing coordination & cross-functional efforts of major product campaigns
What were looking for
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing strategy across multiple paid & organic channels, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Display, Social Media, Email, & other areas
- Ability to handle stress & lead multiple projects simultaneously in a large work environment, across numerous partners
- Have a holistic & collaborative approach, bringing people together to meet a common goal
- Experience driving growth for an enterprise-level e-commerce business and/or for a B2B software business (ideally a subscription or SaaS business)
- Professional excel skills with pivot tables & reporting
You might also have
- Ability to focus & easily prioritize in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work & drive that to completion
- Expand, grow, & transform current digital acquisition programs
- Turn strategies into outcomes through strong follow-through & outstanding communication skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.