About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & a deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the worlds leading investors, including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft, & Staples. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
- You are a salesperson because its in your DNA to sell & you couldnt imagine doing anything else. You have a highly successful track record with value-based, consultative selling.
- You are highly intelligent. You know every conversation is different, you think dynamically & remain calm under pressure.
- Youre a natural relationship builder who knows how to engage people & understand whats important to them.
- Youre relentless, passionate & driven. You view challenges as opportunities. You know the only way to handle rejection is to try again.
- You are intellectually curious. You approach conversations with prospects as opportunities to learn more about the nuances of workplace operations.
- You believe in the mission of Q to make the world work better, & have limitless potential to grow within the organization.
- You are a positive person. You are action & results oriented. You focus on solutions, not problems.
- Meet & exceed quarterly quotas & key metrics
- Manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, & closing business through a mix of in-person & phone-based selling
- Responsible for New York City enterprise leads
- Maintain accurate & up to date records in Salesforce.com at all times, including activity logs & pipelines
- Actively work to be an expert in office operations; constantly seeking new ways to help potential clients save money & improve their workplace operations
- Craft customized office management proposals & manage RFP processes for large prospective clients
- Make a highly positive impact on culture & team - work well with others, share learnings, build trust, lead by example
- Seek ways to constantly improve, absorb & apply coaching
- At least 3-5 years+ of successful B2B selling experience; preference given to individuals with strong entrepreneurial experience in startup tech sales environments and/or experience selling to or working with office managers, facilities managers or HR
- Experience with both inside & outside sales
- Demonstrable experience with value-based, consultative selling
- Youre hard-working, driven, & intelligent
- Youre a student of the sales game - youre self-motivated & coachable; you welcome feedback & always want to improve
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with company matching
- No cost premium option for medical & dental insurance
- Casual dress & pet-friendly office
- Cold brew & Kombucha on tap
- Team lunches, happy hours & company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG