This role is for Sales Reps/Client Solutions Associates with 2-4 years experience who want to broaden/deepen their business acumen within Key Accounts, our most strategic customers. To be considered, you will have a track record of success working within a team, excellent prospecting & organizational skills, & love to win. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold complex solutions, & can creatively consult with clients.
- Targeted prospecting to our highest value accounts, including excellent use of account based marketing techniques
- Research target companies & prepare executive summaries to turn Account Executives into a guru ahead of their calls
- Maintaining detailed records of customer engagements & account information in CRM.
- Craft & deliver executive level presentations to client CxOs
- Build account plans, stakeholder maps, manage small-scale events, & prepare business reviews & executive briefings
- Rapidly learn & pitch Flexports vision & model, utilizing solution selling/a customer-centric sales method
- Partner with Account Executives to build new relationships with decision makers & influencers both externally & internally for Global Key Accounts
- Grow impact over time by supporting sales opportunities, assisting with contract management, & more
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
You should have:
- BA/BS degree (preferred) & 2-4 years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success, Investment Banking, Financial Services, or Consulting
- Strong background Account Based Marketing
- Highly organized with exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Excellent project management skills: youre organized, create clear tracking systems, & hold yourself to timelines
- Resourcefulness: youre scrappy & creative in your approach to solving problems & producing outcomes
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on international trade in a matter of weeks, & the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- Ability to craft compelling presentations, & able to relay information is a seamless way
- Proven ability to quickly gain trust with internal & external senior leadership
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.