Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Silverline was listed #1 among small & medium size companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
In this role, you will primarily work in the sales cycle, alongside the Solution Sales Account Executive to understand the client need, consult on best practices & creating & presenting solution option(s) to maximize client value & deliver success.
As a Sales Architect, you will align Silverlines services & assets to client needs in order to achieve the best solution & partner fit for the client. Sales Architect candidates should have deep experience with the Salesforce Platform & how it can deliver strategic value to clients. The Sales Architect owns the solution construction including the engagement approach & technical components presented to the client. The Sales Architect is responsible to leverage internal Silverline expertise to ensure the solution & approach including associated assets, estimates & durations align to Silverlines best practices.
As leaders within Silverline, the Sales Architect is expected to take ownership or materially influence the successful outcome of specific objectives to move Silverline forward. These objectives may include practice, industry & domain leadership, development of internal tools & best practices, as well as forging relationships within Silverline & 3rd party vendors.
- Team player with ability to work & communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, marketing, etc.
- Attend & drive client scoping meetings to elicit high level client need, objectives, success metrics & boundaries for engagement
- Ability to understand KPI or impact of engagement outcome on the clients business
- Define client engagements via roadmap construction or project scope & estimate
- Ability to position non-technology portions of an engagement example: change management, experience design, managed services, business process re-engineering, training, etc.
- Ability to position existing Silverline Assets & identify new candidate Assets to drive further acceleration of sales cycles & Silverline competitive advantages.
- Address a wide range of detailed technical topics with prospects leveraging resident experts as needed
- Assist in writing proposals, statements of work & responses to RFPs / RFIs
- Ability to tailor implementation approach to fit client need as appropriate for a successful outcome.
- Ability to tailor communication to both technical & non-technical audiences, including demo as appropriate.
- Ability to articulate Silverlines value proposition & delivery approach
- Perform necessary research around third-party technologies, tools & applications being proposed as part of a solution
- Participate in Account Management as needed
- Connect with customers to become a trusted advisor
- Collaborate with the Silverline sales team to identify & drive new services revenue
- Partner with the Silverline Services Account Executive to take joint ownership of assigned accounts/opportunities
- Provide informal mentoring to customers & other Silverline employees
- Achieve & maintain assigned technical certifications & credentials
- Must be confident, resourceful, flexible & exhibit initiative
- Team player with ability to work & communicate effectively with cross-functional teams ( sales, delivery, marketing, etc.)
- Strong communication (verbal & written) & persuasion skills
- Must have a deep understanding of Salesforce.com applications, platform & how it can be used to solve customer business objectives
- Experience with multi-cloud Salesforce implementations & the ability to articulate the synergies that occur when leveraging multiple Salesforce clouds in a solution
- Must understand Salesforce integration options including when to position 3rd party integration platforms
- 5+ years experience implementing projects on the Salesforce Platform
- 7+ years of hands-on experience & knowledge of web-based system processes
- Experience with roadmap construction & articulating transitional states included in the roadmap
- Experience with custom application development including project delivery leadership (technical lead, business lead or project management)
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or adjacent delivery methodologies
- Concentration or expertise in Financial Services or Health Care preferred
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering preferred