Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
- Provide 2nd level support on escalated workstation, telephony, & mobile related issues & requests
- Effectively questions user to collect information & understand the issues they are experiencing, & perform diagnostic procedures to isolate & resolve the issues
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat, & social tools, to provide technical support
- Prioritize incidents & complaints to assure all SLOs are meet
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed
- Maintains call records/logs & resolution detail utilizing case management solution, Remedy
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally & in writing with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions
- Installation of workstation, telephony, & mobile hardware/software as required
- Provisions & prepares workstations using standard images
- Setup & install new workstations, loaners & other workstation related equipment
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed
- Communicate & provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems & resolution
- Coordinate & execute workstation relocation requests
- Work with other support groups such as network operations, in assisting in the resolution of incidents or maintenance activities
- Installation, configuration, & support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, & voice/video hardware/software
- Support & troubleshooting of Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office 2016/2013 suite & Outlook, OSX El Capitan, IOS, Android
- Networking connectivity knowledge & troubleshooting
- Installation, configuration, & support of local & LAN printers
- 4-6-year experience as technician supporting over 300 users
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.