Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, & user experience. We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The Senior Full Stack Infrastructure Engineer (Contract) will design & develop the internal infrastructure to run large scale experiments & analytics in support of Magic Leaps perception software team. The tools that you develop will drive key engineering decisions & help guide the work of our team of computer vision engineers.
- Design & develop a web based analytics framework in support of Magic Leaps perception software team.
- Implement a web based framework that allow large scale deployment & scheduling of jobs within virtualized containers on cloud services such as AWS & Google Cloud.
- Develop web applications that manage recorded sensor data, run experiments & analyze results
- Create visualizations & data comparison tools that help other engineers gain the key insight from a large collection of test results.
- Build & maintain framework for training & deploying Machine Learning models on large scale datasets.
- 3+ years of experience with strong programming skills in Python (preferred)
- Experience with a variety of SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL (preferred), MongoDB, & Redis.
- Experience deploying & scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- A solid understanding of networking & core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- C++ experience is a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.