CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for a Senior Director, GTM Product Marketer leading a team dedicated to supporting the implementation of strategic product & partner marketing initiatives. This role involves understanding & expertise of full-funnel marketing strategy from GTM to partner channel execution & analysis. You will develop long-term plans to ensure sustainable growth & analyze channel performance for ongoing optimization. The ideal candidate will have both B2B as well as B2B2C experience.
What You Will Do:
- Execute go-to-market campaigns in close partnership with Marketing to execute, track, attribute & analyze findings; present recommendations to broader team to improve visibility around incremental funnel optimizations
- Lead the ideation & execution of cross-channel GTM & partner campaigns that promote growth for the business
- Manage a subset of Product/Partner Marketing team focused on driving adoption through the success & sustainable growth of our partners
- Create actionable co-marketing partner programs to accelerate growth/acquisition; analyze campaign metrics, report on KPIs & recommend optimizations for owned, paid & partner channels
- Onboard new partners through programs that include development of joint messaging, channel mix & optimization as well as testimonial/customer success stories
- Improve the creative development process for marketing materials by working with the Creative & Marketing Teams to develop compelling & unique marketing collateral across channels
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of proven product marketing experience in B2B SaaS & B2B2C environments
- A holistic understanding of the entire funnel across marketing & product touch points
- Impact & outcome of work that will support CLEAR in achieving its growth goals & market leadership goals
- An in-depth understanding of partner growth opportunities & organizational alignment
- The consummate team player & builder, with a collaborative & cooperative work style & the skills to develop, lead, inspire, & motivate those around you to operate successfully. You roll-up your sleeves to get things done & make it a priority to help support & grow your team members
- Team player with experience coordinating across different teams including business development, sales, & marketing
- Self-starter with a strong track record of designing, executing & optimizing product & partner marketing programs