Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Were looking for a dynamic, strategic leader to take our RevOps Forecasting & Analytics team to new heights! Our Revenue Operations team focuses on driving acquisition through end-to-end funnel insights, optimization, forecasting & analytics. As a leader on this team, you will develop the strategy, capabilities & operational rigor to support our high growth sales, marketing & business development teams, across three primary routes to market & 6+ sales teams. Equal parts strategy & data-driven analysis - you flex naturally to both modes of thinking & are excited to empower a team of high potential analysts. Candidates should align with our company values, be highly self-motivated to drive results, & have an insatiable desire to learn & grow to solve the business problems they face.
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Act as a strategic advisor to Sales, Marketing, Growth & Finance teams: lead with insights about what drives performance & expert knowledge on how to measure, learn & optimize to drive go-to-market decisions.
- Empower, grow & lead a best in class analytics team: recruit, hire, coach & develop high-potential analysts that write code, troubleshoot & aggregate data across various sources, build dashboards & models, conduct analyses & craft insights & recommendations; ensure analytical rigor, operational excellence & business impact.
- Power marketing analytics: partner with marketing acquisition, customer lifecycle, & product marketing teams to continuously refine a data-driven approach to measuring success, increasing efficiency & maximizing performance.
- Equip sales teams with metrics & insights to win: deliver data & analytics that improve productivity, pipeline management & conversion rates, with focus on optimization of high volume sales motions for incremental results.
- Live & breathe acquisition: Oversee creation & delivery of marketing & sales forecasts, cultivate full-funnel insights, keep a finger on the pulse of acquisition performance, risk to target, & pockets of opportunity across multiple lines of business & in a dynamic & fast paced environment.
- Improve our capabilities & data assets: Partner with business intelligence, business technology & data engineering to develop requirements for data, tools & instrumentation needed to power our analytics & drive it to the next level.
Heres what we're looking for:
- 10+ years of analytical experience; ideally 5+ in marketing, sales or GTM/business operations. Experience at a fast-paced technology company preferred.
- Youre passionate about Revenue Analytics & GTM strategy, using data, measurement & optimization to scale a business. Youve done it right to help high potential, high velocity growth organizations scale, & you know how to avoid the pitfalls
- Excellent communicator - you are comfortable engaging with a range of audiences, both technical & non-technical, able to clearly distill complex issues, use data to tell the story & back up your recommendations
- Youre adaptable & a builder; you flex naturally between influencing leadership, inspiring those you empower to think big, & rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail; effective stakeholder & project management is the bare minimum & is part of your secret sauce
- You enjoy working with high octane growth companies, where things move fast, people are smart, & processes are quick to evolve
- Its exciting to empower a smart crew of like-minded, analytics professionals - youll challenge the team to be greater than the sum of its parts
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $128,000-$158,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, & $150,000-$185,000/year in San Francisco. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience & expertise & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.