Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences & informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide & Foursquare Swarm apps & websites to discover new places, explore the world & check in. They have written more than 95 million tips & checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter & 125,000 other developers. Foursquares business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK & Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand & connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic & advertising success.
The Demand Generation & Digital Marketing Manager will be a critical role on the Performance Marketing team to help drive measurable business results. You'll be responsible for developing & executing marketing campaigns that are designed to generate qualified leads from our strategic target account list. You'll work closely with the sales team to align on target accounts, quarterly goals & opportunities where marketing can help influence & close a deal. The ideal candidate will have a passion for strategic thinking & leverage best-in-class technology to build reports, measure success & ultimately extract campaign insights for continued optimization. In this role you will work with stakeholders across Sales, Product Marketing, Creative & Web Engineering.
- Plan, present & execute digital marketing programs (B2B & B2C) across multiple channels with extensive experience in paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEM & display advertising
- Collaborate cross functionally to manage organic social media distribution efforts & content calendar; with MoM performance reporting & recommendations
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & identify trends, insights & key areas for optimization
- Lead strategy & manage development partners for landing page optimizations, including running experiments & conversion optimization tests
- Have knowledge on the B2B & B2C marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Braze, etc.) to ensure all digital marketing campaigns are trackable & set up to follow prospects from their initial engagement to opportunity.
- Collaborate with team to build best in class & scalable processes for lead management, including scoring, stages, hand-off processes & tracking.
- 3+ years experience in demand generation, digital marketing or paid media; enterprise SaaS is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot), CRM (Salesforce) & analytic platforms (Google Analytics, Datorama, etc)
- Deep experience in paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display & YouTube) & Paid Social (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Nimble & agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction & goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail & solutions-oriented mindset
- Quantitative & data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning & execution