As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Systems Analyst a.k.a. Application Production Support Level 2 Engineer is part of a team responsible to provide successful implementation & management of Visa services (applications under Visa Information Management (Commercial Cards)) in the test & production environments. Ensuring the service meets the corporate quality, security & compliance standards, & providing the documentation for the ongoing support & maintenance of the systems.
Responsible for providing 24X7 Application Support across multiple visa applications.
Responsible for applying code & operation break fixes & other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up & running.
Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by Visa clients & members & providing ongoing solutions
Responsible for managing the performance & tuning of several Visa applications.
Will be responsible for managing the service & ticket SLAs & managing the workflow to achieve the SLAs.
- Strong technical aptitude & a desire to learn is a must
- Very Good knowledge on Oracle & Mongo Database along withSQL.
-UNIX Shell scripting/PowerShellor Any other scripting knowledge is mandatory.
- Should be having Knowledge onIBM MQand WAS concept.
- Understanding theJava programming languageand work on experience is more value add.
- Experience in supporting systems that run onLinuxEnvironment.
- Understanding of core networking concepts such asRouting, Protocols, Subnets, DNS.
- Experience with web-related technologies includingApache, Tomcat/IISetc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, & implementing major components for large projects.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, alert escalation, customer / vendor management etc.
- Build tools to automate production support activities that enable efficiency & productivity of Service desk & other operations groups.
- Familiarity and/or experience in implementing ITIL concepts in addition to technical aptitude are highly valued.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or Computer Science or a related degree.
- Good communication skill & ability to work as team player.
- Basic knowledge on Kafka, Spark & Hadoop cluster from Operations perspective is a plus.