We are an early-stage startup that is hiring an experienced & enthusiastic Associate Project Manager to support our growing Service Delivery team within our Customer Success department. We are looking to bring on individuals who want to make sure our clients & web experts have an amazing experience working with B12! To do this, you will hone your project management skills to own customer projects ranging from new website launches to small website enhancements, all while communicating effectively with customers & our web designers. If you are a strong communicator who can dynamically drive others to be successful, we would love to hear from you!
As an Associate Project Manager you will:
- Own a book of 20-40 projects that are at various stages of completion, driving the processes needed to successfully finish them in a timely manner for our customers, balancing quality & efficiency.
- Be the primary contact & advocate to deliver best-in-class products to our clients.
- Manage email, phone, & chat communication with B12 customers.
- Lead client launch calls to integrate customer business goals, web design, & B12 product functionality into a successful project scope to help customers launch their websites.
- Manage project delivery in collaboration with clients & freelance web design experts.
- Develop strategies to turn client & expert needs into product requirements.
Youd be a good fit if:
- You bring 1.5+ years of experience supporting clients with technology products in a project management capacity.
- You are a quick & clear writer & an amazing communicator.
- You have experience in the world of web design helping launch & manage websites.
- You have empathy for small business owners & can quickly grasp the issues theyre facing.
- You feel comfortable managing your time & deciding amongst competing priorities.
- You are passionate about the future of work.
- You have some familiarity with managing third party integrations on websites.
- You enjoy learning & teaching.
- We don't have a minimum number of years of experience for this role. We highly favor talent & interest.
- Some candidates may see this list & feel discouraged because they dont match all the items. Please apply anyway: theres a good chance youre more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply
- A pointer to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself & what you are excited about.