LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
About This Position
As Head of Strategic Alliances, you are responsible for leading a team owning LiveRamps biggest partner relationships. This team drives both meaningful revenue & strategic Business Development initiatives though key partners.
You will lead a group of Account Directors & Partner Managers responsible for delighting our biggest accounts & growing these strategic relationships.
- Lead a team of Account Directors & Partner Managers working on strategic Business Development
- Manage, create & grow some of our largest & most strategic platform partnerships.
- Work closely with Product, Operations, Business Development & Marketing to develop program solutions that create, expand & deepen these relationships.
- Identify opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with all new & existing strategic partners.
- Contribute towards building a great company
As a smart, strategic & entrepreneurial leader with a positive outlook who knows how to navigate large complex organizations to close deals, you will -
- Understand how to land & grow a large complex account
- Thrive in a high-growth company while being surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder
- Want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & big data
- Are a standout colleague & team leader who loves winning, & are looking to join a team of A players
- Super independent, driven & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
- 15+ years of experience in an Ad Tech or Marketing Tech platform-facing role, with a deep understanding of these ecosystems
- Proven experience navigating the biggest companies on the planet
- Experience with mentoring, growing & managing high performing sales & business development teams
- Expertise in shaping complex data flows of the Ad Tech & big data industries
- Deep industry experience building major, enterprise strategic alliances & complex partnerships while creating large, mutually beneficial revenue deals
- History of revenue generation in past roles & closing large complex deals (both revenue generating & partnerships)
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Position can be based in our San Francisco or New York City offices.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.