This role will work within the Marketing Science & Communications team in our Global Headquarters in Amsterdam, contribute to the success of Booking.com by leading the visual designs & artwork for all our different brand communication assets. The brand designer will be responsible for the designs/animations of our brand assets & will work by collaborating with a cross functional team.
- Deliver user-focused designs for Booking.com content & brand activity online
- Work closely with our in-house marketing & design teams to create engaging marketing content
- Work with key teams to ensure all content is optimised in every marketing channel (e.g. email, social, organic performance)
- Deliver the design work for rich media & static display banners, takeovers, retargeting ads, infographics, content stories, social media posts, posters, plus more opportunities as they arise.
- Work closely with external agencies to execute the digital designs as part of awareness driving campaign
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure consistency across the brand & customer journey
- Deliver multiple creative iterations for campaigns to support an A/B testing approach to all marketing activities
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of design practice, process & tooling
- Become an active part of the brand team, your contribution is valuable beyond the creative. Be excited by the content, the creative & the concepts & influence it with your ideas as well.
- Be a source of inspiration & innovation on visual design opportunities & collaboration across the global brand team.
- Deliver best possible creative solution without jeopardising schedules & budgets.
- Content focus: An enthusiasm for editorial content, & understanding of what users want when consuming content.
- Excellent communicator: Able to discuss design decisions openly & confidently
- Expert visual designer: You can translate requirements & create functional, usable & beautiful interfaces
- Passionate: Youre a self-starter, able to pro-actively generate simple solutions to complex problems. Youre passionate about good design & continuously learn new techniques, technologies, best-practice & more.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- You measure your own success by the quality of the end deliverable.
- You are game for playing in the digital, traditional & yet-to-be-invented spaces. You will seek out answers to the hard questions & are energized by new challenges.