Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Clinical Applications Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. Were empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, & engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians & healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, & we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. Were transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds & experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
Weve built our technology using the best of cloud & open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models & connected to the most modern internal & external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement & other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how Clinical Applications Analyst helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
As a clinical applications analyst, you are responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports & accountability of all Clinical Applications team work efforts. You will focus on tasks related to configuration, execution, implementation or maintenance of the EMR & other ancillary clinical application integrations. You will ensure projects are on time & adheres to high quality standards & meets customer expectations. You will be responsible for keeping track of key milestones & adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the project. Projects will be within multiple interdependencies & of high impact to the business.
Skills for success
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build & maintain an organization wide incident, request & enhancement intake process for the EMR & other clinical application integrations.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of projects, focused on the delivery deployment of the EMR from the kick-off to transition state to Support & Optimization function.
- Works closely with the Clinical Applications EMR Configuration, Training & Support & Optimization teams to determines impact of new initiatives & ensures alignment with the organizational long-term strategic direction & objectives.
- Functions as primary liaison between all cross functional workstreams for new & established market project work.
- Establish & maintain Knowledge Base articles (i.e. Solutions) for the team regarding workflows in the clinical applications of the EMR.
- Ability to identify & troubleshoot potential issues & participate in their resolution with highest customer satisfaction.
- Promotes system security, patient confidentiality & helps ensure compliance standards are upheld.
- Provides go live support as needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
The following experience is relevant to us
- Minimum of 3 years of EMR experience
- Previous Healthcare IT project management experience required
- Athena experience strongly preferred
- Integration/Practice Onboarding experience preferred
- Experience with presentations to small & large groups in classroom environments,
along with one-on-one training.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.