ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for managing various day-to-day business operations tasks for the digital content team at FanDuel. These tasks range from reporting & deck building to managing financials to working on partnerships. Success in this position is derived from organization across different tasks, a versatile understanding of both business & sports content, & strong interpersonal skills to work with other stakeholders.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Coordinate day-to-day tasks around digital content distribution, operations, & marketing. This includes uploading content, writing copy, coordinating content partnerships, & ensuring content quality control.
- Report on all aspects of the content team including categorizing & organizing data, analyzing content success, & identifying trends in consumption.
- Build decks & spreadsheets to communicate performance & insights to various stakeholders across the business.
- Collaborate with content stakeholders across the business including editorial, social media, FanDuel TV, & media partnerships.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Degree in business
- Minimum 1 year of experience in business and/or operations
- Excel + PowerPoint experience
- Strong communication & writing skills
- High attention to detail & organization
- Understanding of the sports content world & gaming industry
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.