Associate Manager, Display & Paid Social Marketing Platform Strategy
The Display & Paid Social Marketing team owns the platform strategy & execution for display advertising for Walmart.com & Walmart. We partner with the category marketing leaders to build & execute innovative marketing plans based on our deep understanding of our customer's needs & shopping missions by category. We're charged with driving customer acquisition, retention, & profitability.
As an Associate Manager, Display & Paid Social Marketing Platform Strategy, you will help to develop & execute the campaigns across our display & paid social partners. You will work together with the Display investment strategy team to deliver a highly curated, targeted advertising experience to Walmart shoppers. You will be in a unique, hybrid marketing role, liaising heavily with many cross-functional partners to bring your vision to life & to ultimately increase awareness, adoption, & retention for Walmart shoppers. You will support many of the key tools & technical capabilities necessary for running the display marketing program
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, & organized growth marketer who will jump in & make an immediate impact.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop documentation, decks, training material, & ensure ongoing maintenance of workflow procedures.
- Establish & evangelize best practices across display performance marketing
- Support delivery & optimization of display marketing efforts
- Oversee quality assurance process & provide technical support where appropriate
- Develop campaign-specific recommendations for media, data & creative partners including video, native & banner ads
- Bachelors degree
- 2-4 years experience in programmatic advertising, advertising technology or marketing technology
- Experience with paid social, programmatic display, ad servers, rich media & dynamic creative vendors required
- Good analytical & problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Understanding of current attribution models & methodologies
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, & entrepreneurial environment
- Superb troubleshooting skills & strong attention to detail)