Hello world! Were Zuora
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our 4.5+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
As a technical leader you will conduct high quality in-person or virtual technical product training courses for support agents in our global offices. You will be defining & developing the technical material to be covered in the educational curriculum with an emphasis on hands-on exercising, learner engagement, & validation of knowledge through regular testing & certification exams.
- Creating training schedules & materials for all support agents globally
- Manage & develop content for Zuora Education, Learning & Onboarding Program
- Leverage our LMS to manage all aspects of internal, agent & customer facing training & certification programs in collaboration with Zuora University
- Prepare & present the most appropriate method of training, whether in-person, live or self-administered web-based, for each product/soft skill topic
- Educate support personnel with varied technical & non-technical backgrounds for example new staff members with accounting and/or revenue expertise & limited or no technical experience
- Gather feedback from support team to update & maintain educational material
- Uphold Zuora policies for data security & customer data access
- 3+ years of experience working as a trainer, training facilitator or organizing multiple training events for internal teams
- Able to learn complex software quickly & independently
- Strong working knowledge of learning management systems
- Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to mentor, coach, & instruct a team to support enterprise product solutions
- Knowledge & experience with enterprise platforms, frameworks, & tools
- Knowledge & experience with cloud technologies & distributed systems
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, especially the ability to present complex technical information in a clear & concise manner
- A proactive & open-minded attitude to resolving problems & delivering result
- Strong product-oriented focus willing to dive deep to understand the product
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Education & Training:
Bachelors or Masters degree in Education, Training, Computer Science, or equivalent
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.