EMEA Marketing Campaigns Manager
The Campaigns Manager is responsible for overseeing & coordinating Oktas campaign planning, execution & measurement processes in EMEA. He or she will be expected to plan & execute global campaign initiatives in EMEA, as well as design campaigns specific to EMEA.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget, determining targets, selecting the tactical mix, designing offers & calls to action, & setting individual program goals & measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies & working closely with internal services & working closely with the Digital Programs Manager for how the content & campaign is brought to life through digital execution.
This role works in partnership with multiple individuals to drive demand, including corporate campaigns, field marketing, field sales, BDR & SDR teams, events & communications/PR & analyst teams.
The Campaigns Manager will be expected to take a central service approach to the roll-out of campaigns across. Working closely with the field marketing teams to ensure the campaigns are extended & localised in core regions to address pipeline targets.
This role reports to the Director, Demand Centre EMEA.
Oktas Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our companys actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, & maintain transparency. Its our expectation that our managers & leaders embody these core competencies:
Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills & perspectives to achieve common goals.
Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback & reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths & weaknesses.
Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals & the organizations goals.
Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities & translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Key Responsibilities include
- Define common campaign structure & elements to be used across EMEA. Prioritising on Tier 1 & Tier 2 countries.
- Coordinate with the Digital Programs Manager as he or she fulfils the digital mix to support campaigns.
- Act as an ombudsman for questions on campaign priorities & timing
- Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance, to ensure themes are resonating & as part of an agile marketing plan correct as the themes land & are tested with our target audience.
- Partner with the Marketing Operations function to support the marketing database strategy & data requests (e.g. segmentation, list pulls)
- Assume responsibility for translations & localisations, legal review of assets, & review of assets to ensure brand consistency
- Create standard tools & hero assets that can be leveraged by other marketing functions (e.g. follow up emails, follow up content such as ebooks & White Papers for BDR teams to follow up on, assets for use in Content Syndication)
- Work closely with Brand/Solutions & Product Marketing functions to ensure campaign & asset messages reflect & are aligned to company messages
- Partner with legal teams to ensure all EMEA generated assets & content are reviewed & approved by our internal legal experts
Technology Skills Required
- Marketing automation (Theoretic knowledge of Marketo is essential)
- Salesforce automation (Expert campaign management knowledge within SalesForce.com is a must, & working knowledge of reporting also important)
- Web analytics (Exposure to Google Analytics an advantage)
- Resource management (Box, Google Docs)
- Business intelligence tools (Working knowledge of Tableau)
- Head of Demand Centre, EMEA
- Digital Programs Manager, EMEA
- SVP CMO of EMEA
- Field Marketing teams
- Marketing Operations
- Corporate comms/PR
- Web/Internet marketing
- Event Manager, EMEA
- Corporate campaigns Teams
- Customer Reference Manager
Background & Experience Required
- Developing & executing strategic lead generation & nurture programs in a b-to-b environment
- Fluent in English & either German or French
- Demand waterfall processes & metrics (e.g. lead scoring, service-level agreements, lead sourced/influenced ratios)
- Previous project management at either a marketing agency or within an internal shared service function
- Budget planning & project management experience is a must
- Has previously selected/overseen creative & demand creation agencies
- Multi-touch, multi-dimensional marketing program design, creation & implementation
- An individual that is analytical, disciplined, organised
- Someone who has high levels of energy & can work autonomously with little guidance
- Someone who is collaborative & proactively engages & seeks feedback from stakeholders
- Someone who can create objective-driven planning & reporting
- Someone with excellent written & oral communications skills
- Inquiry numbers at the top of the funnel (by country & segment)
- Conversion metrics (by country & segment)
- Database growth/health
- Program utilisation
- Operational efficiency (i.e. ROI of each program & tactic as it contributes to the overall EMEA Demand Creation)
- Internal stakeholder (i.e. Field Marketing/corporate marketing & Sales) sentiment about services provided by the Demand Centre
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing & making a positive impact in our local communities.
Apply now to continue the conversation & speak with one of our recruiters
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.