Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message & ad delivered helps create a more personalized & productive relationship between brands & their consumers. We do this by acting as clients agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two & by harnessing data & technology across all paid digital media & data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, were proud to share that AdAge recognized Kepler among the Best Place to Work in 2022, validating our investment in our team & our clients.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
The Marketing Analytics Senior Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring client & company success, designing sophisticated measurement plans, measuring digital campaign performance, & developing deep insights to drive performance. This is a hybrid role the MASA will have the opportunity to lead the client engagement, developing deep relationships with clients & agency partners, in addition to providing data visualization, measurement & analytical support.
The position requires strong quantitative aptitude, strong interest & experience with client management, business acumen to understand & advance client marketing goals, detail orientation & patience to troubleshoot within the latest ad tech platforms, & a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team thats out to change the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Lead data storytelling efforts, interpreting marketing performance data & crafting a holistic & succinct cross-channel performance story with actionable insights
- Present monthly/quarterly performance reports & ad hoc analyses to client stakeholders using Datorama dashboards & PPT decks
- Manage client relationships & cultivate an understanding of key business questions & success drivers
- Manage & optimize collaboration processes with agency partners to develop monthly/quarterly performance reports
- Learn to use measurement & analytics tools used by the team (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Datorama, SQL, Python, etc.) to support reporting, analysis, & process development
Desired Skills & Experience:
As this is a hybrid role, there is a range of ideal candidates. Strong candidates may have client service experience with a strong desire to build technical/quantitative skills, or they may have marketing analytics background with a passion for data storytelling & a strong desire to build client management experience. If a candidate primarily has a client service background, they should be prepared to demonstrate strong interest, aptitude & relevant experience with data storytelling, marketing measurement, & performance analysis. If candidate has an MA background, they should be prepared to demonstrate strong interest, aptitude & relevant experience with direct client communication & relationship management. All candidates should possess many of the following skills/experiences:
- 1-2+ years of experience in paid media/marketing analytics, performance marketing, digital media buying, ad tech, and/or client management
- Strong background in data analysis & visualization, with experience working with big data sets, identifying trends & recommendations, & conveying complex performance themes succinctly through concise visuals & data storytelling
- Some knowledge of programming languages to aid in analysis (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Experience with visualizing data within online platforms (e.g., Datorama, Tableau, Upper Quadrant) and/or the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex client marketing challenges
- Strong ability to create & build relationships both internally & with clients
- Excellent listening, written & verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills ability to prioritize & meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- BA/BS degree required
Please note that, at this time & for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here