Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving the needs of people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over two million members. Our core mission is to improve peoples financial outcomes. We have assembled an incredible team from top companies in the U.S who bring a wealth of knowledge within their domains. Our unique results-driven environment empowers us to build products faster than our competitors & everyone on our team owns their own outcomes.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our growing People Ops team in New York. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the People Ops team in making sure the office runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- Managing the reception desk
- Greet & check in visitors
- Managing incoming/outgoing mail & packages
- Assisting the facility manager in day to day workings of the office
- Maintain office organization & cleanliness: common areas (kitchens, conference rooms)
- Office supply inventory & replenishment
- Assist administrative assistants & executive assistant when needed
- Ability to establish & maintain relationships both within & outside of the organization
- Organized, creative & detail oriented
- An excellent listener with demonstrated verbal & written communication skills
- Collaborate well with others
- A team player
- 1+ years of Reception experience (hospitality or customer service a plus)
- Capability to multitask & prioritize multiple projects at once
- Experience in working in a face paced environment
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits