Senior Sales Executive- Azure
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud & build new foundations for future growth. Were a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP & Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges & create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, & driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, & having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, & Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, & then do better things.
What team will you be on?
The Senior Sales Executive supporting Microsoft Azure is accountable for meeting / exceeding customer acquisition targets of Enterprise accounts, as well as being the main contact & ambassador of Cloudreach via our Strategic Partner, Azure. They drive growth by targeting new logo Enterprise accounts where the overall objective is to understand the customers cloud strategy & leverage Cloudreachs full suite of services & capabilities to create a lasting relationship & help successfully drive their cloud strategy & adoption.
With a true passion for evangelizing technology & building meaningful relationships, our Sales team delivers bookings & revenue targets while promoting Cloudreach's global vision of enabling & elevating enterprise solutions.
What will your role be?
- Effectively have strategic planning conversations with business leaders to drive adoption of cloud technology.
- Support Microsoft Azure Partner
- Confidently command a conversation & professionally represent Cloudreach in the marketplace.
- Understand customer requirements & leverage teammates to have relevant technical planning sessions.
- Hold a deep understanding of selling consultative and/or managed services, & the value propositions that will resonate with technical & line of business work teams.
- Successfully drive pipeline, revenue & sales goals through effective management of partner engagements & team selling.
- Manage complex contract negotiations & liaison with the Legal team.
- Listen & solve customer business & technical challenges
- Develop & maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for Cloudreach to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes & forecasted sales
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, & opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience, with 3+ years of private, public, and/or multi-cloud experience preferred
- Proven track record for exceeding quota
- Strong verbal & written communication, customer service, & interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaborator, with an ability to work with virtual teams
- Organized & with an eye for process orientation & improvement
- Experience building successful relationships & negotiating with business leaders, especially the C-Suite
- Skilled at working with technical teams through complex solution sales
What are our perks?
- Meaningful & impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you & your mental health & wellbeing are #1. Thats why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, & resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when & how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside & learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. Were multi-cloud & proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, & points of view are celebrated & the individual is respected, included & empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether youre on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, youre an integral part of the team & well make sure you know whats up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated & individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination & ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.