Human Resources Continuous Improvement Contractor
- Location: New York, NY or Plano, TX
- Target Hire: Ideally May/June ASAP
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton is looking for a highly-organized & process-oriented individual to join the HR Continuous Improvement team in Pelotons People function.
The HR Continuous Improvement Contractor will play a critical role in delivering on our goals across the People function. This role will support efforts to improve business processes, document workflows & ensure we maximize impact & employee experience. To be successful in this role, you will need to continuously learn, ask probing questions, & respectfully challenge current processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in high-impact Continuous Improvement efforts in a fast-paced, high-growth organization. Please note, this is a contract role, with the opportunity to extend to full-time.
Documentation & Knowledge Management:
- Collaborate with process owners & subject matter experts to document workflows, policies & best practices.
- Lead efforts to create a Knowledge Management repository, including developing & monitoring an audit function, to ensure resources are current.
- Learn, teach & act as a champion for key Continuous Improvement concepts.
Process Excellence / Optimization:
- Identify opportunities for optimization, efficiency, & simplification across the People function.
- Lead process improvement projects & initiatives, including determining project scope, identifying objectives, deliverables, resource requirements, & establishing timelines
- Monitor & report on projects, including identifying dependencies, advising stakeholders on solutions & escalating critical roadblocks.
- Proactively take the initiative to call out potential risks or inefficiencies while recommending solutions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Three (3) years of experience in HR or a related function.
- Experience working across multiple verticals in the HR space, including (but not limited to) HR Operations, Recruiting, People Business Partnership, Compensation & Benefits.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects & assignments at once.
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders (HR, Employee, Manager) at multiple levels within an organization.
- Clear & concise communication skills.
- Strong problem solving & analytical capabilities.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Pages) or Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- General knowledge & understanding of local (US) employment law & ability to interpret HR policies.
- Training in Lean Management, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with SuccessFactors & Greenhouse as a user or administrator is preferred but not required.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.