Were looking for a Salesforce Administrator to help us optimize our use of Salesforce at 1stdibs. This person will be responsible for the configuration, customization, & day-to-day support of our Salesforce.com CRM platform across sales, account management & service functions for our buyer-facing teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders, documenting functional requirements, building configuration, & deploying functionality within Salesforce. This candidate will have 2 to 4 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, with a solid track record of architecting & deploying Salesforce at the enterprise level.
What youll do
- Work with our Salesforce team to advance & maintain the enterprise-wide CRM implementation to accelerate delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet the companys needs
- Execute prioritized support requests & administrative needs of users across different departments
- Create & manage users, profiles, roles & permission sets in Salesforce
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration & custom development approaches, & project manage implementation of new features
- Perform configuration, testing, implementation, documentation, & update tasks relating to the CRM instance & other integrated applications
- Perform data import/export/updates relating to configuration changes implemented
- Create (design, document, build) & manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, & other enhancements to CRM
- Create training & end-user documentation, & maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Audit, uncover & resolve data quality issues
- Develop & lead training programs to ensure Salesforce capabilities are used effectively & consistently across all teams
What youll bring
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years Salesforce administration experience (across sales, marketing & service functions) leading implementation, day-to-day operations, & long-term maintenance of Salesforce at the enterprise level
- Formal Salesforce certification Salesforce Administrator (201), Salesforce Advanced Administrator (301) and/or Developer (401)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Data experience, from data entry to data cleansing in Microsoft Excel & other tools
- A passion for problem-solving
- Proven success & complete comfort working for high growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing, team-oriented environments
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, eBay, Gilt, Google, Mlb.com, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.