Are you a person that loves cooking in a commercial setting? Would you like a rewarding job cooking for seniors? Aegis living is an assisted living & memory care company who takes great pride in creating fresh, healthy food for residents. This position is under the guidance of the Chef with many career advancement opportunities. By 2021 we will have three more communities opening, which means we will be looking for people who want to grow - fast!
Aegis of Kirkland is located at:13000 Totem Lake Blvd NE, Kirkland, WA 98034, in the heart of Totem Lake.
The position is full time, Tuesday to Saturday.
As a Cook yourcontributions to the team may include:
- Preparing meals using recipes & or your own creativity
- Upholding cleanliness standards
- Helping with dishes if there is need
- Catering events on site
- Helping serve residents
- Opportunity of growth to Lead Cook & Head Chef
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts.
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Must be minimum age of 18 years old
- Knowledge of food preparation & production
- Meet all health requirements
- Ability to pass background check
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!