Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Senior Security Assurance Analyst HIPAA, to assist in defining & managing a successful HIPAA/HITRUST program for Twilio. This role will play a critical part in the HIPAA program enabling Twilio to expand into the healthcare market to meet growing customer demand.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Security Assurance Analyst (HIPAA/HITRUST) who lives the Twilio Magic & has demonstrated experience working with HIPAA/HITRUST. They also have:
This role will manage all Security Assurance activities for Twilio related to the HIPAA/HITRUST program, working across the organizations functions (Product Engineering, HR, IT, Legal, etc.) to assess HIPAA & HITRUST readiness
- 5+ years of experience within Data Security & Compliance & 2+ years of Security Compliance Audit Experience with a focus on HIPAA/HITRUST
- Working Knowledge of HIPAA regulations & framework required & working Knowledge of Cloud controls & environments
- Demonstrated execution of HIPAA/HITRUST Testing & auditing a cloud environment (AWS) required
- Practical understanding of IT Security Compliance, risk management & information security principles including access control, network security, information security architecture, information security operations, & leading practices & associated tools in a cloud environment (AWS).
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking & project management skills
- Positive, energetic personality, comfortable in front of groups/customers
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
As the Senior Security Assurance Analyst (HIPAA/HITRUST), You will:
- BE AN OWNER: You will be responsible for working effectively with numerous cross-functional stakeholders across the company (Finance, IT, HR, Security, Product groups, etc.) to engage on all aspects of control & process design, testing, implementation, monitoring, project management, documentation & remediation activities as needed to meet HIPAA/HITRUST requirements.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure Product & Service Risk Assessments are a current & accurate reflection of the existing state of the product & service
- BE INCLUSIVE: Be seen as a valuable resource to Twilio cross-functional teams to assist with understanding HIPAA/HITRUST regulations & required actions to ensure compliance with those regulations.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work closely with the Risk Management team to ensure identified risks & all pertinent information is captured for risk analysis & are incorporated in the appropriate risk assessment.
- BE AN OWNER: Ensure all in scope program activities are being executed on time to meet HIPAA/HITRUST roadmap
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop metrics & reporting to demonstrate HIPAA/HITRUST progress status
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop internal & external HIPAA/HITRUST collateral & roadmap to assist with architecting Twilio services to meet HIPAA/HITRUST regulations
The Senior Security Assurance Analyst (HIPAA/HITRUST) role is critical to Twilio's continued desire to expand into the healthcare market. You will work closely with senior leadership, product teams & functions in a highly visible role with significant impact on ensuring the company is able to realize that goal.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.