Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Senior Regional Maintenance Manager - East, you will oversee all facilities-related maintenance, reliability, & operations within the Newark, NJ, Swedesboro, NJ & Newnan, GA distribution centers. You will take a hands-on approach to leadership, effectively engaging, motivating, & coaching team members. Partnering with the Senior Director of Facilities, you will define, develop & deliver the facilities maintenance road-map & set the standard for operational efficiency.
- Oversee facility-related assets & ensure proper use & distribution of equipment, including maintenance, building, grounds, electrical systems, utility systems, refrigeration, PIT equipment, materials & overall upkeep of the distribution center
- Supervise inventory & CMMS to ensure all departments are running smoothly
- Motivate, engage, coach & inspire a team of supervisors & associates, creating a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide feedback & drive change from within
- Manage outside vendors & facilitate planned & unplanned repairs
- Ensure that maintenance regulations are followed
- Maintain a current list of contractors to ensure that all emergency repairs are handled
- Identify problems & brainstorm improvement strategies for the distribution center
- Knowledgeable in HAACP/ GMP/SQF
- Well-versed in recent OSHA regulations & compliance; OSHA certified a plus
- Qualified to handle electrical components, controls, & HVAC
- Able to read & interpret blueprints, manuals, & schematics
- Effective leader & communicator for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams & executive leadership
At a minimum, you have
- 5+ years experience managing facilities maintenance/operations within the Food/Beverage/Perishables industry
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Experience with large refrigeration systems & are comfortable working in cold storage facilities
- Willing to travel as needed, up to 25%
- Excitement for working in an environment with a high level of ambiguity & change
- Continuous improvement & project management skills
- High level of integrity & ethics with great follow-through
- Availability to work weekends and/or holidays
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.