WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a Staff Writer, a position on our new & growing editorial team. You will be responsible for writing original content across Resy platforms. As part of the Marketing team, you will report to the Editorial Director & collaborate closely with colleagues & stakeholders in the Marketing, Product, & Restaurants teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Write! This is a writing position, first & foremost.
- Be responsible for creating a host of editorial content related to restaurants, ranging from signature dining guides to pithy restaurant descriptions to the occasional larger feature.
- Support other departments as needed, such as penning consumer-facing copy for Resy events or working on marketing materials.
- Be innovative. As Resys editorial production ramps up, we want creative thinkers on our team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have full-time media experience, preferably in the food realm.
- You are a strong writer who can file spotless copy in a timely manner.
- You love restaurants, & possess a deep knowledge of dining culture in America, & especially in New York.
- You are a highly organized multitasker, with a keen attention to detail.
- You understand deadlines, & never miss them.
- You are thoughtful, proactive, imaginative, & collaborative.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurants
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen & caf
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.