We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead & grow a regional inside sales team of up to 10 Business Development Sales Executives in our SMB Hotels organisation. The team is responsible for new customer acquisitions & contributes directly to the successful growth of our Tripadvisor Hospitality Solutions business in the Americas. This is a team revenue target carrying role.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, result-driven & a programmatic manager that will coach, motivate his/her team to exceed their targets & key metrics.
- Exceed revenue targets & related KPIs on a monthly, quarterly, & annual basis
- Derive & execute sales plans for assigned territory
- Co-sell with sales executives on strategic accounts to maximize deal closure
- Dedicate time daily on coaching sales executives (sales, calls, career coaching)
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly forecasts along with strategy & execution plans
- Work closely with cross functional partners to optimize go-to-market & exceed sales plans
- Ensure flawless execution of sales & operational processes
- Effectively hire, onboard, develop & retain talent
- Build a best in class winning culture where everyone can thrive
- Be a role model & team player
- 5+ years experience in a sales managerial role in a B2B service environment with proven success in consistently achieving targets. Hospitality industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills & ability to motivate & inspire a team
- Strong sales acumen - consultative selling experience a plus
- Sales coaching experience in an inside sales environment
- Ability to analyze data to derive effective sales strategies
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelors degree
- Fluency in English & a second language is a plus