Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a US Controller.
- 6+ years of experience in accounting (mix of public & private), with at least 2 years of manager experience & demonstrated career growth
- Accounting designation (CPA) or an equivalent
- Experience in a global adtech, tech, or digital media environment preferred
- High technical accounting skills, & strong knowledge of US-GAAP & SOX
- Ability to prepare quarterly financial statements according to SEC regulations
- Strong collaboration skills, with proven ability to lead & mentor a team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work both cross functionally & externally
- Hands-on, proactive approach to problem solving
- Preferred knowledge of Excel, NetSuite, ADP, & Certify
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
In this job you will:
- Partner with cross functional teams (Sales, Operations, HR, IT, etc.) to support Taboolas hypergrowth
- Oversee daily operations of the accounting department in the US, leading & mentoring a team
- Drive a timely monthly closing process, quarterly reviews & annual audits
- Prepare & review monthly consolidated financial statements & manage & develop month-end accounting process & standards
- Ensure the month close is completed accurately & within the monthly close cycle, including the preparation, review of all Balance Sheet account reconciliations & key accruals, & analytical review of all P&L items
- Monitor cash flow, oversee cash management on a regular basis
- Assist in developing key financial policies & procedures, including implementing & maintaining the policies within global activities
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations, assist in tax return preparations
- Advise, support & oversee international financial reporting & compliance functions
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.