About The Role & Team
Amplitudes mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth? We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, & our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, & the value we bring to customers & partners.
The Amplitude Administrative Operations Team is looking for another stellar EA to support our Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer (CMSO) in the NYC area. In this role, you will need to be able to handle a wide range of administrative support tasks & juggle diverse responsibilities. The ideal candidate is someone that thrives working in a constantly changing environment, thrives in a team dynamid, & enjoys streamlining hectic days with grace. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is incredibly well organized, flexible & enjoys wearing many hats. We are eager & excited to open a new office space in NYC in 2021. This role would also act as a point of contact or liaison with the workplace experience team until we build out our NYC facilities & a full-time office manager is hired
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Manage, protect, & maintain executives calendars.
- Book & secure travel when needed
- Take meeting notes, manage action items, & assist in running meetings when needed.
- Manage G suite documents, spreadsheets, & presentation decks.
- Strategically plan & execute team offsites & events.
- Collaborate & work closely with the Workplace & Employee Experience teams
- Seamlessly handle multiple projects & priorities at once.
- Partner with workplace experience on NYC office opening
- Act as a mentor & cultural ambassador for the company
- Assist in maintaining strong relationships both inside & outside of Amplitude.
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgment & discretion
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You're proactive, adaptable & resourceful in a dynamic & fast-moving environment
- You consider yourself a true multi-tasker, are detail-oriented, & have strong problem-solving skills
- You are excited about a EA team dynamic! You are a team player & are ready to jump in to help a fellow EA or Ampliteer when needed.
- You consider yourself calm, helpful, and/or creative in stressful situations.
- Bonus points if you have experience working with a rapidly moving, multi-faceted marketing team.
- You think of yourself as a slide deck guru (PowerPoint/ Google Slides) & you have an eye for formatting presentations
- You are passionate about building strong & trustful relationships with not just your executive & team but all employees.
- Previous office management experience a plus
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, & a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, & commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, & grow their business. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm & Peloton & technology leaders like Microsoft & Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 & grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal & Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris & Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.