They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are currently searching for a Client Operations Analyst, based in Madrid to work closely with our Client Sales & Client Success teams across Europe. Reporting to the Europe Client Operations Manager, you'll have the opportunity to manage & improve processes & procedures of Client operations at an international level.
You will be in charge of:
- Daily management of Client Operations processes such as client database maintenance & invoicing
- Support Client Operations Manager in executing all daily tasks in order to make timely & accurate business decisions.
- Implementing operational best practices in Europe & working on strategic projects to improve efficiency of daily operations & quality of service delivered, & ensure accuracy of data in the Gympass CRM
- Coordinating with other departments (Client Sales, Client Success, Finance, Customer Experience, Analytics, & Technology teams) on global initiatives to improve overall client experience while contributing positively to Gympass goals
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business Administration or Economics
- Bilingual / B2 or higher level of English. Other languages are advantageous, particularly Spanish or Portuguese
- Previous experience in Business Operations, consulting or similar
- Mandatory knowledge of Microsoft Excel; SQL knowledge preferred
- Experience in project & process management preferred
- Proactive & self-driven person, desire to find they why behind issues, propose scalable solutions & learn new skills without being instructed
- Team player with ability to work in international environments & across departments
- Competitive salary
- Corporate wellness benefit
- Opportunities to grow within the company & to develop your skills
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
If you meet the requirements, please contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!