VaynerMedia is a global creative & media agency built for the now. Born in social our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect & create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney & Mexico City. And were not too bad at what we do, with our work winning in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD, The Webbies & were named Ad Ages breakthrough agency of the year.
Here in London we have huge ambitions. Weve doubled in size over the last year & broadened both our client list & the kind of work were doing for them. Our roots are in social & we love it - its where we get to understand different audiences, to experiment, to gain insight & to see how people really engage & respond to ideas.
We are creative & media in equal measure because both are equally important in developing effective communications. A lot of our work in-house (with our own production, edit & motion teams) because execution is key to effectiveness. We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms & part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model & process on its head. We dont play to agency/industry norms & our culture & energy reflects that.
We have an incredible client list across UK, EMEA & Globally. Our ideas live & breathe in organic & paid social but also fully integrated campaigns including TVCs, radio, press, OOH (you name it were there). Our difference? We learn fast - from what we see & how our audiences really act, alongside cultural cues to create our integrated campaigns.
Infused with the DNA of our founder, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit. Being an independent agency affords us the freedom to be bold & stray from convention. It also allows us to pivot quickly, which is key to succeeding in an ever-changing market. The same way Gary was one of the early YouTube influencers, VaynerMedia has been the forerunner in many opportunities, serving as alpha/beta launch partners with platforms from Facebook & YouTube to TikTok & Snapchat.
But ultimately we are peoples people. We are skills first rather than where you studied & who you know. Were here to change advertising so we thrive on free-thinkers with big ambitions.
Sound like you?
Were looking for a strong Community Manager with a keen understanding & love of social media to help support the day to day running of one of the agency's largest accounts, TikTok. You must LOVE all things TikTok, already be on the platform & be passionate about the role it can play in building brands & connecting to audiences in an authentic way. No account comes close in terms of needing to be on the front foot in culture. This is an always on role, that moves daily & will put you at the epicentre of culture.
Your role will see you working into a senior CM in our London office, working in market in Italy alongside a team of CMs across Europe, helping to deliver insights-driven work on a daily basis whilst also building & engaging with the community in Italy helping establish the regional tone for TikTok in market. Our remit with the client has grown significantly over the past year & experience working on Global brands & understanding how to bring local relevance & nuance to your work to better support your team, is a must.
This is a creatively focussed account which sits at the heart of the agency - we are incredibly proud to work with TikTok & we are looking for a candidate who will be too.
The task at hand:
- Responding to customers comments & queries in a timely & professional manner.
- Gauging views of the brand by using listening tools that monitor feedback & engagement.
- Provide timely updates of key wins, interesting conversations & general sentiment to help ongoing reactive briefs & copy to be as relevant as possible.
- Publish content in all markets via Sprinklr ensuring accurate tags are applied to aid reporting.
- Keeping on top of the latest platform innovations, & helping educate the day to day account teams.
- Show your love for all things social media in general & making sure that your enthusiasm & knowledge is shared with the team - you know more about the platforms than your boss!
- Getting stuck in & rolling up your sleeves.
- Collaborating with other departments (Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights, Media, Strategy) as one close, collaborative team where everyone gets stuck in & works together across deliverables, process, & output.
- Owning your work & being proactive.
- Constantly feeding into the identification of key culture, trends, moments or pop culture & bringing those latest insights to your day to day work.
- Happy to work in an iterative & non-hierarchical way.
- Creating engaging copy native to various social media platforms that fully reflects the brands tone of voice & leaning on the wider creative team for support when needed.
- Working closely with strategy & analytics, provide detailed weekly & monthly reports on the accounts social media activity.
- Keep VaynerMedia values at the core of what you do, that restless energy & desire to push boundaries & to do more.
- Grow relationships, have fun & participate in VaynerMedia social activities.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Proven work experience as a community manager & as part of a team.
- Experience in delivering engaging social media posts or working on a social media brand account.
- Experience in social media posting.
- Experience in social media monitoring & reporting.
- Ability to identify & track relevant social metrics.
- A willingness to remain up-to-date regarding the latest industry developments
- Native speaker of your key market, plus English proficiency.
- Experience in working closely with project managers.
- Strong communication skills & impressive attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar & spelling skills & the ability to create engaging social copy.
- A cool, calm & collected approach to problem-solving.
- A real love for social.
- Ability to thrive & remain agile in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms & their requirements.
How we will support you:
We know talent is our most important asset & our people guide our work & our culture. The last year has challenged us like nothing before, & we are committed to providing the support & flexibility needed for people to do their best work & have fun doing it. We are an open minded bunch & we value diversity of thought & experience. Every person we hire will make us a more creative, innovative & happier agency. You are always welcome to bring an idea or opinion to our work & our ways of working.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.