As a Senior Product Owner for Warehouse Operations Technology within our Supply Chain Tribe, youll join a cross-functional team building products & features that ensure scalability & efficiency of our Warehouse Technology across a dozen-plus markets. You will manage complex projects that impact other departments & position yourself as an expert in your domain for the other teams.
What youll do
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, 3rd party software providers, Operations Managers & other product owners
- Take a data-driven approach to initiate deep-dive analysis in order to evaluate & measure new & existing product features
- Formulate product strategies & identify opportunities & improvements in existing warehouse technology in order to contribute to the SCM technology roadmap
- Break down complex requirements into Epics, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria & prioritize accordingly
- Support the end-user testing of new features in order to facilitate the roll-out
- Deliver consistently & iterate fast while measuring progress through KPIs & relevant metrics
What youll bring
- Experience in building and/or implementing warehouse management tech products in an agile manner at scale, preferably at an e-commerce company
- Experience in managing or working with third party software vendors
- You use both qualitative & quantitative data to validate hypotheses & drive decisions
- Ability to write technical requirements, develop business models, & document requirements & processes
- You are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail & and capable of adapting communication to different stakeholder levels
- Demonstrated aptitude to adapt to a fast-moving & constantly evolving environment, & being able to effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Willing to travel to multiple site locations
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product & Security teams are located in Berlin & New York & are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services & add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build & release features & engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this & get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.