BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits & relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant & the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first & offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted & loved by over 6,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager, Independent Restaurants to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP Growth, this role will be directly responsible for developing & executing the go-to-market strategy that drives demand & revenue growth for the independent Restaurant Segment. This role will be responsible for deeply understanding their customer segment, & creating compelling, customer-centered messaging & positioning that speaks to customer problems & solutions. This role will take that messaging & implement it through end-to-end campaigns & programs that drive awareness, engagement, conversion, expansion, & retention for the segment. This role will work cross-departmentally within the Marketing organization & build close working relationships with their key counterparts within the Sales & Customer Success organization.
The ideal candidate is a skilled small business, transactional marketer with past experience marketing SaaS solutions to new small businesses. This candidate is a metrics-driven leader, with extensive experience in creating repeatable, scalable, demand generation engines. The candidate should be passionately focused on our customers & driven by helping our customers thrive.
Our environment is fast-paced & requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, & planning with action. This is a high visibility role requiring excellent communication & accountability.
- Write & produce best-in-class content in multiple formats that drive real results (webinars, whitepapers, surveys, eBooks, video, photography etc.)
- Create & implement an effective content distribution & audience development strategy
- Proactively generate new & innovative marketing ideas that support company goals
- Partner with sales, customer success & growth teams to identify content gaps & needs
- Provide marketing & content development support for large-scale channel partnerships
- Work with the internal design team & external vendors on collateral & presentation materials
- Edit, proofread & ensure SEO best practices are applied to all BentoBox content
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, & principles
Skills & Attributes
- 5+ years of content & inbound marketing experience, preferably at a B2B technology company
- Deep understanding & passion for restaurants, hospitality & industry-related technology
- Editorial mindset & experience creating webinars, whitepapers, eBooks & new formats
- Expertise in producing & repackaging content for multiple platforms, inclusive of social media
- Proven success identifying & implementing content distribution partnerships & channels
- Understanding of customer acquisition marketing & how to identify content for different personas
- Entrepreneurial mindset that constantly thinks about new marketing initiatives
- Results-oriented & data-driven with ability to perform ROI analysis & prioritize based on impact
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, inclusive of superior presentation skills
- Independent & self-sufficient contributor that owns projects from start to finish
- Goal-oriented approach to all tasks & initiatives
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, & vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance & disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating & preserving a culture of diversity, equity, & inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.