Vimeo is looking for an experienced Growth Product Manager to take on a meaningful role within the Growth Team. Vimeos Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, & data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, & obsesses about user experiences, balancing whats right for the business & fighting for whats best for the user! We need an exceptional team leader with the ability to manage & run a fast, nimble process.
What you'll do:
- Lead a growth team passionate about unlocking growth through the vimeo.com website user experience & global site speed initiatives.
- Understand & be able to distill complex data sets into key findings, actionable insights, & experiment recommendations.
- Create & define a roadmap for our marketing website, key landing pages, global navigation, SEO improvements, & CMS platforms.
- Define & drive approach for scalable content management systems & integration.
- Manage & lead prioritization process for partner requests for improvements & changes to the marketing website.
- Effectively collaborate with marketing, design, analytics, & engineering to design, build & implement experiments that test hypotheses informed by data.
- Work with global engineering team to prioritize & map out execution plans.
- Analyze experiment results to determine outcomes & takeaways for future experiments & iterations.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of proven success in a growth, product, or product marketing role
- 1+ years of experience with product optimization and/or growth methodologies
- Bachelors degree or 4+ years of equivalent professional experience
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and/or business decisions
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred
Vimeo is the worlds only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.