WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space & currently serve 3500+ cities with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates & the largest network of merchants in the US. Were changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, & connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isnt just an app, its a way of life & a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand & weve given people a new superpower the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. Were building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for managing & growing the Postmates brand by telling the Postmates story at scale in engaging & innovative ways. We are a high-energy team with a passion for people, culture, brand & great storytelling. If youd like to belong to one of the countrys most dynamic & forward thinking teams, come tell us your story.
Were looking for a future leader to join our Postmates Live team & support our East regional efforts. You are looking for your big break into the sports world by joining a new team that is responsible for bringing Postmates to life in unique & exciting ways at one of the countrys most iconic baseball stadiums.
The Postmates Venue Coordinator will be directly responsible for executing the onsite presence & operations of Postmates pro baseball integration & sponsorship.
You love leading a team on the go, you will be calm under pressure, quick on your feet, & passionate about connecting consumers to the Postmates brand via experiences. You should probably be OK braving crowds from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of people, too. Passion for sports is a plus.
- Execute the Postmates Live strategy at a marquee venue & bring Postmates to life through flawless operational integration
- Lead & motivate a team of 1-3 brand ambassadors who will be directly responsible for operating on-site activation
- Provide operational support & troubleshooting for our technology integration at the stadium
- Liaise & maintain relationships with key contacts at franchise, venue, brand ambassador agency & Postmates Live team
- Ensure timely & accurate reporting for all game days- pre, during & post event
- Attend all stadium events & monitor delivery of on-site assets & activation components
- Willingness to work remote & perform administrative tasks on off days
- Ensure Postmates brand is properly represented in all creative, physical assets, & brand ambassadors within the stadium
- 2+ years of professional experiential and/or operational experience with knowledge of technology, entertainment & sports
- Must be able to travel to the Bronx, NY for all home baseball games throughout the 2020 season & potential playoffs
- Tech savvy & familiar with digital technology
- Many evenings & weekend events will be required; you should be comfortable on your feet managing Postmates game day operations
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines, & autonomy
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong management skills, creative thinking & analytical ability
Start Date: March 2, 2020
End Date: October 31, 2020