Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The goal of this internship is to help you learn about content creation & marketing & to help Demandbase in its quest to create & distribute best in class content across all platforms. There will be many opportunities for learning from best in class content strategists & creators at a fast-moving company. We are looking for a creative intern who can help craft & distribute content that wows the audience!
What youll be doing:
- Loading & managing content into WordPress & Brightcove
- Help plan out social calendar
- Format blog content in Wordpress
- Creating visuals for social media
- Helping develop written & visual content
- Drafting social media reports
What were looking for:
- You should be enrolled in either a 4-year graduate or undergraduate program with focus on marketing/communications or equivalent.
- Strong ability to simplify complex topics with proven track record creating great content in a visual, compelling, & creative way
- Creative vision
- Desire to work in a creative, fast-paced environment that generates original compelling content
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of WordPress required
- Knowledge of Photoshop required
- Video editing experience is a plus!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.