We're looking for a Sr. Recruiting Operations Analyst who enjoys working with talent related systems, data & processes. You will leverage your deep level of understanding & provide insights to our team through the development & deployment of analytics including audit/progress reports, & industry insights. You will also support training & delivery on new systems, process changes, & tools, data management, reporting, & system projects as you collaborate across all levels of the organization to help build our strategic roadmap for recruitment strategy & initiatives by using data to inform key decisions.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses & dive deep into key value drivers to identify improvement areas & opportunities
- Deliver strategic projects for leadership that provide high impact insights for key initiatives
- Communicate key data & findings to audiences of all levels
- Recommend & update policies, process, procedures to improve performance
- Enhance workflow & cross-department engagements
- Create & conducts ad hoc reports on key findings & assessments to support evolving business needs & data requests
- Provide enablement to recruitment team & support day to day operations
- Work cross functionally as the SME to support enhancements, integrations for recruiting operations systems
- Leverage your analytical mindset to create analyses, reports, & data tooling out of business questions. Then drive those learnings into actionable follow-ups & results.
You should have:
- Bachelors in Business, Statistics, Analytics or related field
- 3-5 years work experience in recruitment or HR statistical analysis
- Advanced experience with recruiting systems, technology & other tools (we use Greenhouse as our current ATS & Workday as our current HRIS) Looker experience is a plus!
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into insights & actions
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work strategically & collaboratively across departments
- You are resourceful, effective, versatile & action-oriented
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.