CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Senior Manager, Process Improvement within the customer service team who shares a passion for service excellence & continuous improvement of the member experience. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living & leading & the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is strategic & self-driven, has strong verbal & written communication skills, & loves solving problems. You are passionate about CLEARs vision & you inspire others to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our members.
What You Will Do:
- Develop full-scale project plans including workflow milestones & communications plan; define project tasks, resource requirements, & execution timeline
- Manage projects & work closely with business leaders, setting clear expectations on project objectives, approaches, risks, & trade-offs
- Contribute to the tool set used by the Process Improvement team based on iterative feedback & lessons learned
- Develop, optimize, & sustain ongoing business processes through collaborative design
- Deliver service excellence while resolving daily escalated & high touch customer care issues. Knowing that member service happens 24/7, youll jump in when necessary to diffuse any critical issues that may arise
- Manage & support ad-hoc cross-functional initiatives within the business
- Collaborate with your team to spotlight & problem solve customer experience pain points
Who You Are:
- You have 5 or more years of experience in customer service or customer success
- You have a data-driven mindset & practical knowledge of fundamental data analytics & project management
- You have a hospitality mindset & high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above & beyond for your team & customers
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a customer service team lead or manager & a proven track record of delivering well-executed projects & leading teams to success
- You have experience with service delivery in public platforms like review websites & social media
- Six Sigma or other a process improvement training required