FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
The Front End Developer will work on all web properties at FanDuel. Our products live on platforms designed for the intersection of sports & entertainment. Youll work closely with the marketing team to create specs & digital experiences that propel our brand & engage with sports fans across the entire sports calendar. Youll be an important part of our team & have the opportunity to work on & design projects that are vital to our businesses
- You want to make websites that are beautiful, fast, & work on every screen. As such, you code responsive & mobile first. You work closely with designers & are comfortable in Sketch or Photoshop grabbing assets you need out of mockups & optimizing for use on the web.
- You have experience working on websites that have high traffic. You care about performance & take great satisfaction in getting every bit of speed out of the frontend that you can.
- You are an avid learner. You enjoy keeping up to date with the latest tech. But you also know how to evaluate different solutions & make choices about what best fits our needs & when is the right time for us to start using something new.
- You have worked on an e-commerce or other highly transactional site.
- You are capable of working both collaboratively & independently. You enjoy working with others to find the best solution. But you can also take a rough direction & fill in the details yourself.
- You care. You care about the work youre doing. You care about code quality. You care about what we're all working together to accomplish.
- You have experience with the following:
- React & Redux or strong experience in similar frameworks (e.g. Angular & ngrx)
- Unit Testing: we use Jasmine & Jest
- Webpack or other frontend build system
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Is comfortable collaborating with other disciplines & stakeholders
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.