Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will be an essential part of our US Technical Support Team supporting our Newark & Swedesboro NJ warehouse facility users & the main technical resource on site. Whether you're responding to incidents or pro-actively working to build a better platform, you will be responsible for providing core IT support ranging from mobile device management, printer support, basic network troubleshooting, workstation hardware/software support, user onboarding & training, documentation & continuously striving to empower & enrich our users.
- Provide excellent customer service, effective response times, & expert insights into general & sometimes complex support issues.
- Provide on-site & remote resolution of common hardware/software computing issues.
- Maintain hardware through in person & depot-based repairs.
- Image & deploy newly acquired hardware to the appropriate department.
- Understand policies & apply them to come up with a solution that meets users needs & aligns itself amongst the company
- Act as point of contact for other departments technical requests.
- Provide training to all users on new hardware & software when required.
- Create & maintain detailed documentation for systems & processes managed by the Enterprise IT team, for both end-users & other IT staff.
- Ongoing evaluation & improvement of existing support processes & policies.
- Troubleshoot android based tablets & mobile devices.
- Hardware & software asset management.
- Participate in after business hour support for critical incident response escalations
- Assist other US locations as necessary.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize issues & task
- Able to make decisions & act with limited supervision.
At a minimum you have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a technical support or helpdesk role required
- Strong customer service background required.
- Experience with android tablets, RF equipment & printer support (Zebra printers preferred)
- Experience supporting on-site & remote users for PC/ Mac, software & hardware.
- Experience with GSuite
- IT-related certifications are desirable.
- Warehouse Experience is preferred.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.