Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform.
Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small & medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
This role will be a part of the Sales Effectiveness team.
- Help optimize sales & operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, system enhancements & best practice sharing
- Support the development of sales & operations strategy, understand priorities & execute operational plans
- Partner with IT team to understand new capabilities available in Salesforce
- Assist Sales Effectiveness team in process improvement initiatives
- Own data quality integrity within CRM for sales effectiveness
- Apply techniques & best practice to improve quality & accuracy of sales data
- Identify process breakdowns that lead to data quality issues
- Engage & work within sales to more effectively achieve data needs
- Develop & maintain sales analytics reports & dashboards to provide actionable insights
- Ability to look at data trends & recommend solutions for creating more revenue
- Synthesize pieces of different data points, patterns & themes to compose them into a story
- Win/Loss Analysis
- Trend Analysis using Excel & or other Tools
- Strong verbal written communication skills
- Experience in Data modeling & design
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM Software; NetSuite, MS Dynamics, Oracle CRM, Sugar CRM, etc.
- Experience in with at least one of the following Analytic Tools such as Einstein Analytics - Wave, Domo, or Tableau a data visualization tool
- Flexibility & interest to work on special projects as assigned
- 2-3 years Sales Operations experience with focus on analytics
- Candidate should possess a degree in Business or related analytical discipline