As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are seeking a Reporting SystemsAnalyst to join our Distributed Systems, Operations & Engineering Application Support Team. Responsibilities will includemanaging & maintaining mission critical 24*7 applications. You'll be working in a fast-paced environment & will be a liaison between the Product Office & Product Development. You will also be working closely with infrastructure, security & other teams as required.
- Provide proactive Production support for MicroStrategy & other BI/Analytics applications by resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 support as needed & work with offshore teams to facilitate around the clock support for applications & services.
- Support MicroStrategy applications in Production, which includes provisioning & implementation of fixes to production defects & making light enhancements.
- Evaluate incidents/defects, investigate, identify root cause & come up with solutions to address the same.
- Work with software vendors to open defects, log issues & seek resolutions and/or patches.
- Work with other Technology Services teams & participate/contribute during Infrastructure and/or software upgrades.
- Interact with business teams & other stakeholders to understand & recommend BI solutions to meet diverse, complex business needs.
- Contribute & Participate in MicroStrategy design & code reviews
- Master's Degree & 3 years of related workexperience,orBachelors and5 years of related work experience
- Minimum 3 years of current & hands-on experience with the MicroStrategy tools & demonstrated expertise with complex & high volume Cubes.Thorough knowledge of all capabilities of the MicroStrategy Suite
- Minimum 5 years of current & hands-on experience with SQL & Relational databases
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions to stringent SLAs for report performance
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & meet critical deadlines
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Experience working with dedicated & matrixed resources
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- MicroStrategy Certifications
- Experience with MicroStrategy SDK a plus
- Experience with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position willrequire the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.