SecurityScorecard is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously & targeting talent who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. A successful Scorecarder exemplifies our S(CORE) values: Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, operate as One Team, Resilience & Embody #SecurityDNA. Your interest in making an impact in our organization & alignment with these values are as important as your skills.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant will play an integral role in the growth of our organization by supporting two of our senior executives with day to day tasks & special projects. The EA will be a part of a broader administrative team & will participate in group projects with, & provide back-up to, the EA to the CEO, Office Manager, & Receptionist.
Attributes & Qualifications
- 3+ years as an Executive Assistant to senior level executives.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) + Gmail / Google Suite.
- Upbeat, energetic & positive.
- Natural problem solver & ambiguity tolerance.
- A meticulous eye for detail. You catch mistakes & double check everything.
- High emotional intelligence & a sense of confidentiality & discretion.
- High productivity & a sense of urgency without compromising quality.
- Independent, demonstrates good judgement & the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Savvy project manager.
- Ownership & management of Executives' calendars
- Schedule complex meetings & appointments with accuracy & an eye for detail
- Prepare & organize materials & agendas for internal meetings; set up conference/video calls, catering
- Organize itineraries & arrange comprehensive travel arrangements including air, lodging, transportation
- Manage expense submission process from end to end
- Create & edit communications, agreements, presentations, etc.
- Special projects as needed or requested (event planning, etc.)
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.