What is Slice?
Slice is the only technology & marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile & web ordering experience for consumers, & by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, & marketing to compete with big chains & grow their business. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
What you'll do:
- Drive the roadmap process by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers & Analysts to test, code, measure & iterate your products.
- Work directly with business owners to validate new opportunities for digital product development in the B2B space, focused on small business growth & operations.
- Lead cross-functional Squads that identify & prioritize high-impact opportunities & keep the team focused on the users Job-To-Be-Done.
- Through both your own data analysis & working with Slices Analytics team, develop & test hypotheses to optimize the experience & drive revenue.
- Support our business development team on the discovery & execution of product partnerships.
What we're looking for:
- 4-5 years of Product Management experience (ideally) with B2B products.
- Good experience both in analyzing data to help develop hypotheses & then constructing experiments to test them.
- Clear passion for Design Thinking & being a partner to Product Design.
- Willingness to spend time in the field with business owners to uncover opportunities for new product development, innovation at scale to consolidate feedback on an ongoing basis that can be socialized to the larger organization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate & partner well throughout an organization.
- Meticulous in taking care of the details & demonstrating end-to-end ownership of work.
- Energy, enthusiasm & passion to help drive creative solutions for the future of small business technologies, finance & operations
History of Slice:
Slice was born in 2010 & has quietly bootstrapped its way to building a network of more than 11,000 pizzerias nationwide. Ilir Sela, our founder & CEO, started the company as a passion project to help his friends & family in the pizza business, but he quickly saw a massive opportunity to champion these small businesses by bringing their craft to the masses. Ilir has since built an amazing team of operators, marketers, technologists, & investors all dedicated to making it easier for people to enjoy their favorite local pizza while helping local shops succeed.
Our Pizza Philosophy
Slice is on a journey to be the most valuable pizza brand on the planet. We connect makers & eaters to enrich their lives through the power of specialization & pizza expertise. Backed by generations of knowledge & cutting-edge technology, we give makers the platform & voice to take charge of their industry, expand their coverage, & fill the world with authentic cuisine.
When passionate makers turn their craft into their livelihood, we all live happier, fuller lives. People stop accepting the homogenous, mass-produced pies of big chains & robotic trucks because the quality, variety, & authenticity of Slice is both hyper-convenient & known worldwide.
We believe pizza isnt just food. Its a slice of community, a slice of culture, a slice of life.
Were growing our family every day so, if youve got a passion for local, authentic pizza & the drive to help share it with the world, wed love to have you on the team! Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.