Were on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
At Hired we believe we are entering a new era of work, where people are not looking for jobs they are seeking opportunities. Focusing on in-demand technology roles, we intelligently match outstanding people to full-time & freelance opportunities at the world's most innovative companies. By taking the pain out of the job search, we help people build purpose-driven careers & businesses find the talent to fulfill their missions. Ultimately, we want to empower everyone to find & do their best work, from one opportunity to the next.
Hired is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in cities across North America & Europe, with plans to expand into new geographies, industries, & job categories. For more information, news & tips for candidates & employers, visit Hireds blog.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Coordinator role will have a tremendous influence on the employee experience. As an HR Coordinator, your client base is our Toronto & EMEA employee population & you will act as a People Team representative for most things HR.
As our HR Coordinator, you will support the People Ops team by leading onboarding, managing our HRIS, & keeping employee experience top of mind. A successful HR Coordinator is detail-oriented, a strong multi-tasker & a motivated individual who takes initiative in ongoing projects. This role has opportunities for growth down a linear HR operations path.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Front desk support in our Toronto office
- Coordination of team events in office
- Financial steward & vendor management
- Benefits administrator for Toronto & UK office
- Address HR related inquiries or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, etc.) in the HR database & ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support the recruitment/hiring process where needed
- Schedule meetings, HR events, etc. & maintain the teams agenda
- Coordinate training sessions with guidance from the Sr. HR Manager
- Perform orientations, onboarding & update records with new hires for all global offices
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Enthusiastic, can-do & ready for anything attitude
- Top-notch customer service orientation
- Impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, & the ability to manage many parallel processes at the same time
- Stellar written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE
- Experience with BambooHR
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- 1-2 years in an administrative HR role
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS (US)
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, & dental
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident & more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product & our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds & lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable & inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome & consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.