Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors?
As a Caregiveryour exceptional career opportunity awaits! We offer opportunities to future employees who want to grow with a company & have the most rewarding job!
Join our close-knit team at Aegis of Kent! We specialize in memory care for residents with Alzheimers & other forms of dementia.
Located at:10421 SE 248th St, Kent, WA 98030
We are looking for Caregivers for our PM Shift (2:00pm-10:00pm) Sunday-Thursday
As a Caregiver (CNA/NAC or HCAC) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized & manages time effectively
- Opportunityfor growth to Medication Care Giver
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Caregivers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
What youll need to rock this job:
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire Kirby for more information at 425-449-4983